New China Excavator China Post Hole Digger Hydraulic Crawler Excavator 2.5ton Small Excavator Mini Low Price
- Small size and easy to transport, could be loaded onto light truck or small trailer, 4 sets could be loaded into 1 20GP container to save freight cost.
- Special design on separating engine and radiation space, using enhanced cooling fan to increase cooling efficiency
- Famous brand hydraulic system parts ensure the stable quality.
- equipped with double fuel filter to guarantee fuel purity to protect engine.
- boom deflection design meet narrow work condition, reinforced rubber track to protect road
- extend hydraulic line for various attachments.
- comfort seat make operator easy to work.
- Cabin with heater is optional.
- Could be widely used in gardening, orchard, farming, basement reconstruction, waste residue carrying in coal washing factory, papermaking factory etc. and could replace 4~5 manpower.
|Model||Laidong 3TE30 22.1kW/2000rpm|
|Type||Direct injection, wind cooled, natural intake|
|No. of cylinder||3|
|Traveling Tracking Force||KN||15|
|Bucket CHINAMFG Force||KN||11.5|
|Arm CHINAMFG Force||KN||9.3|
|Counterweight Ground clearance||mm||490|
|Undercarriage ground clearance||mm||235|
|Max. CHINAMFG Radius||mm||4370|
|Max. CHINAMFG Depth||mm||2450|
|Max. Diiging Height||mm||2290|
|Max. Dumping Height||mm||370|
|Max. Dozer Cutting||mm||310|
|Max. Dozer Lifting||mm||240|
|Boom Deflexion Radius||°||70/50|
|Tail Swing Radius||mm||1180|
|Front Min. Swing Radius||mm||2571|
|Hydraulic system working pressure||Mpa||16|
|Hydraulic Pump||Gear Pump||AHWY|
|Hydraulic pump flow||L/min||2*12+5|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||L||26|
|Hydraulic Tank Capacity||L||27|
TL10E excavator with compact design, it is suitable to be used for small works, small projects, in garden, farmland, municipal works,vegetable greenhouse.
(1) Inquiry and consulting support.
(2)Sample testing support.
(3)View our Factory.
(1)Training how to instal the machine, training how to use the machine.
(2)Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
Q:Why choose Titan?
1) Titan: an experienced loader manufacturer with over 11 years.
2) CHINAMFG TEAM: customers-focused,you’ll get reply within 5 minutes.
3)Titan: premium quality with reasonable price.
4) Titan: CE,BV,SGS,ROPS and FOPS,ISO9001:2008 varified.
Q:What is CHINAMFG warranty?
1) CHINAMFG after-sales: life-long, meantime offer 1 year and 1 month warranty.
2) CHINAMFG proposal: order some wearing parts with loader for easy maintenance.
Q:What about CHINAMFG delivery term?
10-14 days after down payment received.
Q:What about the payment term?
30% advance payment,70% balance by T/T.
|After-sales Service:||24h services|
|Usage:||Special Excavator, Marine Excavator, Mining Excavator, GM Excavator|
How do post hole diggers contribute to the efficiency of tasks like deck construction?
Post hole diggers play a vital role in improving the efficiency of tasks like deck construction. They offer several benefits that enhance the overall construction process and expedite the installation of decks. Here are some ways post hole diggers contribute to the efficiency of tasks like deck construction:
- Precise Hole Digging: Post hole diggers allow for precise and consistent hole digging. They are designed to excavate holes of the desired diameter and depth, ensuring accuracy and uniformity in the placement of deck support posts. This precision is crucial for maintaining the structural integrity and alignment of the deck, especially when multiple posts need to be installed.
- Time and Labor Savings: Compared to manual digging methods, post hole diggers significantly reduce the time and physical effort required to excavate holes for deck posts. The mechanical action of the digger, whether it’s a manual or powered model, allows for quicker and more efficient digging, minimizing the need for strenuous manual labor. This time and labor savings translate to increased productivity and faster completion of the deck construction project.
- Consistent Hole Depth: Achieving consistent hole depths is crucial for achieving a level and stable deck structure. Post hole diggers help maintain consistent hole depths by providing depth control features or markings on the digger. This ensures that all the deck support posts are set at the same height, resulting in an even and uniform deck surface.
- Reduced Soil Disruption: Post hole diggers are designed to minimize soil disruption during the digging process. They remove soil from the hole without disturbing the surrounding area excessively. This is particularly important in deck construction, where the integrity of the adjacent ground needs to be preserved to support the overall stability of the deck and prevent soil erosion.
- Ease of Operation: Post hole diggers are designed to be user-friendly and easy to operate. They typically feature ergonomic handles, balanced weight distribution, and intuitive controls. This ease of operation reduces operator fatigue and allows for more efficient and comfortable digging, especially when multiple holes need to be excavated for a deck construction project.
- Versatility: Post hole diggers offer versatility in terms of the types of soil they can handle. They are designed to tackle different soil conditions, including clay, loam, gravel, or sandy soils. This versatility ensures that the digger can efficiently excavate holes in various locations, enabling deck construction in diverse geographical areas.
- Adaptability to Various Deck Designs: Post hole diggers can accommodate different deck designs and configurations. Whether it’s a small backyard deck or a larger multi-level deck, post hole diggers can be used to excavate holes for support posts at the appropriate locations and spacing dictated by the deck design plans. This adaptability streamlines the construction process and facilitates the realization of various deck designs.
By offering precise hole digging, time and labor savings, consistent hole depth, reduced soil disruption, ease of operation, versatility, and adaptability to various deck designs, post hole diggers significantly contribute to the efficiency of tasks like deck construction. They streamline the process, improve productivity, and help ensure the construction of a sturdy, level, and well-aligned deck structure.
What safety precautions should be followed when using a post hole digger?
When using a post hole digger, it is essential to prioritize safety to prevent accidents or injuries. Adhering to proper safety precautions ensures the well-being of the operator and anyone in the vicinity. Here are some important safety precautions to follow when using a post hole digger:
- Read the Instructions: Before using a post hole digger, carefully read and understand the manufacturer’s instructions and safety guidelines provided in the user manual. Familiarize yourself with the specific operating procedures, recommended safety equipment, and any limitations or precautions associated with the digger.
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Always wear appropriate personal protective equipment when operating a post hole digger. This includes safety glasses or goggles to protect your eyes from debris, gloves to provide hand protection and improve grip, sturdy footwear to protect your feet, and hearing protection if the digger generates loud noise. PPE helps minimize the risk of injuries and enhances operator safety.
- Inspect the Digger: Before each use, inspect the post hole digger for any signs of damage, wear, or loose components. Check the handles, blades, auger, and fasteners to ensure they are in good condition and properly secured. Any damaged or worn parts should be repaired or replaced before operating the digger.
- Clear the Work Area: Clear the work area of any obstacles, debris, or tripping hazards before using the post hole digger. Remove rocks, branches, or other objects that could interfere with the digging process or cause accidents. Maintain a safe distance from bystanders or other workers in the vicinity to prevent accidental contact or injury.
- Call Utility Companies: Before digging, contact the relevant utility companies to identify the location of underground utilities such as gas lines, water pipes, or electrical cables. This helps prevent accidental damage to utility lines, which can pose serious safety risks. Follow any guidelines provided by utility companies for safe digging practices in proximity to their infrastructure.
- Use Proper Digging Techniques: Follow the recommended digging techniques provided by the manufacturer. Use controlled and steady movements to dig the hole, avoiding sudden or jerky motions. Do not force the digger beyond its capabilities or apply excessive pressure, as this can lead to instability or damage to the digger. Pace yourself and take breaks as needed to prevent fatigue.
- Watch for Underground Hazards: While digging, be vigilant for underground hazards that may not be visible, such as tree roots, rocks, or buried debris. These obstacles can cause the digger to become unstable or abruptly stop, leading to accidents or injuries. If you encounter any unexpected resistance or obstruction, stop digging and inspect the area before proceeding.
- Store Safely: After use, store the post hole digger in a safe and secure location, out of the reach of children or unauthorized users. Store it in an upright position or as recommended by the manufacturer to prevent accidental tripping or damage. Proper storage ensures that the digger remains in good condition and reduces the risk of accidents during handling or retrieval.
- Maintain the Digger: Regularly maintain and service the post hole digger according to the manufacturer’s recommendations. This includes cleaning, lubricating moving parts, inspecting for wear or damage, and replacing any worn or damaged components. Well-maintained equipment operates more safely and efficiently, reducing the risk of accidents.
By following these safety precautions, operators can minimize the risk of accidents or injuries when using a post hole digger. Prioritizing safety through proper equipment usage, wearing appropriate PPE, inspecting the digger, clearing the work area, identifying underground utilities, using proper digging techniques, watching for hazards, storing the digger safely, and maintaining the equipment ensures a safer working environment and promotes responsible operation.
How do post hole diggers handle variations in soil types and conditions?
Post hole diggers are designed to handle variations in soil types and conditions, allowing for effective hole digging across different terrains. Here’s how they address these variations:
- Blade Design: Post hole diggers typically feature blades or augers with different designs to accommodate various soil types. For example, some blades have pointed tips and aggressive cutting edges, which are suitable for penetrating hard or compacted soils. Other blades may have a more open design with wider spacing, allowing for easier soil removal in softer or looser soils.
- Auger Size: Post hole diggers come in different auger sizes, allowing for versatility in handling different soil conditions. Larger augers are suitable for digging in softer soils where more soil needs to be displaced, while smaller augers are better for compacted or rocky soils where more effort is required to penetrate the ground.
- Power Source: Motorized post hole diggers, such as gas-powered or electric-powered ones, provide additional power to handle variations in soil types and conditions. The increased torque and rotational force generated by the power source enable the auger blades to overcome resistance in challenging soils, including compacted soil, clay, or rocky terrain.
- Adjustable Depth: Some post hole diggers offer adjustable depth settings, allowing operators to dig holes of varying depths. This feature is particularly useful when encountering different soil layers or when specific hole depths are required for a particular application. Operators can easily adapt the depth setting to match the soil conditions they are working with.
- Operator Technique: The operator’s technique plays a significant role in handling variations in soil types and conditions. Experienced operators know how to adjust the pressure, angle, and rotational speed of the post hole digger based on the specific soil they are working with. They may modify their approach to account for variations in soil hardness, moisture content, or presence of rocks or roots.
- Additional Tools and Accessories: In some cases, additional tools and accessories can be used in conjunction with post hole diggers to address specific soil challenges. For example, soil auger extensions can be added to reach greater depths in deep or sandy soils. Soil loosening agents or water can be employed to soften or moisten the soil, making it easier to dig.
By incorporating these design features, adjusting settings, employing proper technique, and utilizing additional tools if necessary, post hole diggers can effectively handle variations in soil types and conditions. However, it’s important to note that extremely hard or rocky soils may still pose challenges even for post hole diggers. In such cases, alternative methods or specialized equipment may be required to complete the digging task successfully.
editor by CX 2023-11-21