DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This power unit features a energy up power down circuit with load holding on both A & B ports. A strain compensatred movement control might be extra to circuit to control the decent velocity of the cylinder.
one. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all the hydraulic elements concerned prior to set up of the power unit.
three. Viscosity with the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which really should also be clean and no cost of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
4. The electrical power unit really should be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil level in the tank soon after the original running on the electrical power unit.
six. Oil shifting is required right after the preliminary one hundred operation hrs, afterwards as soon as every 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This power unit features a energy up gravity down circuit. Start off the motor to extend the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve can be presented if expected. Also a pressure compen sated flow management may be additional on the circuit to manage the descent speed on the cylinder.
Remark: Please seek the advice of our sales engineer to the distinctive pump displacement, motor electrical power or tank capacity.
1. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean all of the hydraulic elements concerned prior to set up of the electrical power unit.
3. Viscosity on the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which should also be clean and no cost of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is encouraged.
4. The energy unit must be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree during the tank right after the preliminary working of your energy unit.
six. Oil changing is required after the first a hundred operation hrs, afterwards after just about every 3000 hours.